The dangers of Winter in the home. Keep safe!

A dear friend I met online 7 yrs ago and her two teen boys were rescued on Monday morning from their Marrickville terrace after a fire started in the main bedroom of their home. Thankfully they all got out safe, with just some minor burns.

Sadly there is nothing left, all they have is the clothes that were on their back.

You really never believe it will happen to you. All they were doing was trying to keep warm on a cold wintery night, who knew it would end up claiming everything they own.

With no insurance at all, if you can offer any assistance to her family please send your donations via here.