I was so excited the other day when a courier driver knocked on my door with this little (OK big!) package.
Thanks to Stanley Black & Decker for giving me the opportunity to check out the Steam mop deluxe with steambuster.
Very easy to assemble and heats up in only 15 seconds ready to go! Seriously! Quick swipe over the kitchen floor and voila I was done. No cleaning products needed.
I also used the carpet glider plate and gave our lounge room floor the once over. Looks great, but will need a few goes to bring it back to an acceptable state after these boys have trashed it!
Well it can also...
* Deep Clean, Hassle Free
* Kills 99.9% of bacteria and germs- no chemicals required.
* Has a removable, easy to fill water tank – just add tap water, no chemicals required! In-built water filtering system – protects the steam mop from lime scale for longer life.
* Honestly is ready to use in 15 seconds! Tank illumination changes from red to blue when the steam mop is ready for use.
* Has digital AutoSelect™ Technology - select the correct floor type, the right amount of steam is released and floors will dry in seconds
* Extra Steam on Demand – steam boost releases 50% more steam for cleaning stubborn dirt.
* Swivel Steering - 180⁰ pivoting mop head manoeuvres around furniture and in tight spaces.
* Self-standing feature + steam automatically shuts off when locked in the upright position.
* Easy Glide™ Micro Fibre pad for ultimate pick up performance, lasts over 100 wash cycles.
* Multi-purpose portable steam cleaner – uses the power of steam to clean grease, burnt on foods and grime with ease. Professional cleaning attachments included
I am in love. The only negative I can find is the cord which is quite short, but that is a no brainer with a good extension cord.
I have always eyed off steam mops but thought they were another cleaning product I really didn't need. How wrong was I? It actually means I can toss away many of the other cleaning products and use ONE mop to do the job of many.
Do you own a steam mop? Are you happy with it?